The church is open for 10:30 Worship Service. Nursery service is provided for children under 4 years old. Adult Sunday School meets at 9:15. Lemonade on the Lawn follows worship.
We understand that you may hesitate to attend onsite worship at this difficult time of the coronavirus. This is perfectly fine. We want you to make the best personal decision for you, your comfort level, and your safety and rejoin the body of believers at your own pace. Online worship continues to be available. If you choose to worship with us ONLINE via Live Stream, please visit our live stream page on Sundays at 10:30 AM! You will find the bulletin (program) under the live stream and also the song lyrics which you can download to use during the service.
Please be assured that should you attend in person, precautions to ensure your safety will be adhered to from the moment you enter the doors. (see below) We trust that you understand that if you have a cough, a sore throat, a fever, do not feel well or have had contact with anyone who has been confirmed with COVID-19, please join us online rather than in person.
In addition, we are a praying church. We pray for our city and nation daily. We also pray for personal prayer requests. If you need prayer, check out www.duncanvilleprayer.com and you may leave a prayer request there. We also have a Prayer Mailbox in our parking lot at 543 E. Freeman Street, Duncanville, Texas 75116. You can also email your request to email@example.com. May the LORD bless you this week!
Precautions for in-person worship:
- The doorknobs, sinks, and faucets have been wiped with antiseptic wipes during the week. Wipes are available should you desire to take extra precautions.
- Hand sanitizer and soap and water are available.
- Please no hugs or handshakes–just smiles–for the time being.
- Please maintain social distancing of 6′ from the persons entering ahead of you. Arriving early will alleviate the need to wait. Please wear a mask when you are or you expect to be near others.
- Bulletins are available for you to pick up on a table in the entry hall.
- Families will be seated together but separated from others.
- Some rows and seats will be marked off as not available to ensure there is enough distance between parties.
- Offering plates are located in the aisles by each section for you to place your offering, rather than pass the offering plate.
- Please do not congregate in the hall after worship; move outside to the patio.
- IF YOU HAVE A COUGH, SORE THROAT, FEVER, DO NOT FEEL WELL, OR HAVE HAD CONTACT WITH ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN CONFIRMED WITH COVID-19, PLEASE JOIN US ONLINE RATHER THAN IN PERSON.