Palm Sunday – What does the story of the Exodus in the Old Testament have to do with Jesus? A whole lot! As God’s children were moved from slavery to freedom through the power of God, they experienced a foreshadowing of the very power and joy we can experience as Christians. Perhaps you would like to have that transformative power in your life! Join us for worship as we explore it.
Holy Week Events:
- Maundy Thursday worship, April 1, 7 pm – The Living Last Supper, Choir cantata and dramatic presentation, with a small string orchestra. Reenactment of Leonardo da Vinci’s famous painting, in which the disciples discuss the question, “Is it I who will betray you?”
- Good Friday prayer vigil, April 2, 6 am to midnight – Come spend 30 minutes to an hour in the sanctuary watching and praying, as Jesus called His disciples to do. All ages welcome. Under 16 must have adult supervision. Sign up in the narthex.
- Easter Sunrise service – 7 am, on the patio
- Pancake breakfast – 8 am in the Fellowship Hall
- Easter egg hunt for the children – 9 am, on the patio
- Sunday School classes – 9:15
- Easter Worship Service – 10:30