Love and Destiny in Dark Gethsemane
COMMUNION SERVED AT 6:30 IN THE FELLOWSHIP HALL.
Join us for this dramatic musical experience of the final night of Jesus’ life.
The choir leads us in this dramatic experience of Jesus’ agonizing prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane, Judas’s betrayal, and the mock trials that condemn Him to death as this ancient story is made real to us today.
Other Holy Week Events:
- Good Friday Service. What is God’s perspective on Jesus’ death? The choir sings, accompanied by strings and piano for, “A View from Above: Considering God’s Thoughts.” April 22, 7:00 p.m.
- Good Friday Prayer Vigil, April 22, 6:00 a.m. to midnight – Come spend 30 minutes to an hour in the sanctuary watching and praying, as Jesus called His disciples to do. All ages welcome. Under 16 must have adult supervision. Sign up in the narthex.
- Easter Sunrise Service – 6:30 a.m. on the patio, “He is Risen!” Pastor Steve Netniss leads us.
- Easter Worship Service – 10:30 a.m., “The Kingdom of a Trustworthy God.” Rev. Ginger Hertenstein leads us. The choir performs “Hallelujah Chorus, A Soulful Celebration.”
- Easter Pancake breakfast – 8:00 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall
- Easter egg hunt for the children – 9:15 a.m. Meet in the Sunday School classrooms.
- Sunday School classes – 9:15 a.m.
ALL ARE WELCOME. CHILDCARE PROVIDED FOR ALL SERVICES.